Dermatologist Advice To Relieve Rosacea and Science Proven Recommendations
Science have shown us that rosacea is caused by the increased levels of inflammatory proteins (cathelicidines) that contribute to the redness, dilated vessels and the red inflammatory bumps that you may notice on your skin.
Dermatologists all agree that genetic, environmental and lifestyle factors absolutely play a role in rosacea.
You likely notice that when you are under stress that your rosacea will flare up. Other common triggers for flareups are sun, heat, wind, exercise, alcohol. Limiting hot yoga and coffee is recommended too.
Finding out what your triggers are and avoiding them as much as possible along with eating a non-inflammatory diet – rich in antioxidant foods, good fats and oils – can have a big impact on your skin and your overall health.
Sunscreen helps prevent flareups as well, but look for 100% mineral sunscreen as they work the best for rosacea.
If you have severe rosacea for a long period of time, you may want to pursue some of these dermatologist solutions:
- Prescription medications – Antibiotics, azelaic acid, and vasoconstricting agents
- Procedures – Laser therapy
However, for most, a specialized skincare regime brings redness relief.
Skincare Products Dermatologists Recommend
Beyond managing the above factors and triggers, dermatologists also recommend selecting skincare that is formulated for sensitive skin with no fragrance and using natural and organic ingredients.
They recommend specifically using products formulated with anti-inflammatory ingredients and high in antioxidants to calm and sooth your rosacea.
Nayelle’s 5 Step Rosacea Relief Kit
Following the best advice from dermatologists and modern scientific recommendations we have formulated and combined a couple of our products into a specialized rosacea relief skincare kit.
The kit is designed to nourish, soothe and rebalance the skin to reduce facial redness.
The five products work in synergy to restore a healthy radiance by providing essential vitamins with potent antioxidants that penetrate deeply, thus, reducing inflammation that causes the redness.
How does our rosacea kit work?
Click the image to learn more about Nayelle’s Rosacea Relief Kit.
- ~ AM – Rinse face with warm water. PM – Wash face with CLEAN and gently pat dry.
- CLEAN Foaming Gel Face Wash is pH balanced and gently cleans your skin without drying it out or irritating it. Learn more
- ~ Spray CLEAR Toner over entire face.
- CLEAR Toner is formulated with a powerhouse ingredient called natural Hypochlorous Acid that deeply purifies the skin. Hypoclorous Acid known as HOA is naturally produced by the immune system’s white blood cells as a response to harmful bacteria, viruses and other pathogens or bruising, environmental damage cause by sun or pollutants that ultimately end up causing inflammations. HOA mimics the first responders of your immune system and works on affected areas. We now can apply it topically to the skin. Used in medical industry for decades, it is known to be extremely safe, gentle, yet effective. Learn More
- ~ Wait for toner to absorb, and then apply 1-2 pumps of CALM Face Serum to face.
- CALM Face Serum has three special inflammation soothing ingredients: Vitamin C, Niacinamide and MSM. These three ingredients work together in synergy to calm inflammation and heal the skin. MSM is composed of sulphur which has historical and scientific evidence to help inflammation issues that cause irritated, red skin. Vitamin C and Niacinamide are well recognized anti-inflammatory ingredients. Learn more
- ~ Apply a drop of GLOW face oil serum by tapping it evenly over entire face and gently rubbing it in.
- GLOW Face Oil is a blend of 6 anti-inflammatory rich oils that rejuvenate, nourish and protect the skin. This protective layer reduces irritation that leads to redness. Learn more
- ~ Once weekly apply a layer of PURIFY Clay Mask over entire face. Let it dry for 8-10min and wash off.
- PURIFY Clay Mask is a mineral rich, oceanic clay mask that helps to restore the microbiome providing a protective layer. It helps to soothe and reduce the irritation and redness. It purifies so effectively thanks to the osmotic pressure created by high mineral concentration. Leaves your skin feeling so soft and hydrated. Learn more
We are very pleased to know that many Nayelle customers are happy with their results.
Here is one of the reviews to get you excited at how quickly this kit reduces redness:
“I tried this kit and was pleasantly surprised at how well it worked to calm my skin, which is normally, red, inflamed and sensitive.
The products calmed the redness and inflammation very quickly, and didn’t irritate my skin in the process.
Very pleased with the products, and happy to purchase from a Canadian brand!”
Molly – August 15, 2022
I hope this advice helps you navigate the challenges of rosacea!
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any specific questions as I am happy to help you achieve your skincare goals. You can email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
xx Tanya Moss
President of Nayelle Skincare