A natural retinol alternative designed to deeply nourish your skin with a balanced blend of six natural luxury oils. Suitable for all skin types, the nutrient rich GLOW leaves your skin smooth, nourished and glowing.
While Bakuchiol, Rose Hip and Crambe abyssinica oils are the stars here, this entire crew helps relentlessly to reduce the depth of wrinkles and to seal in and hold much needed moisture so fine lines and wrinkles are less noticeable. This six oil blend also provides a light coating that protects your skin from environmental and air pollutants.
- Retinol alternative safe to use daily and in the sun
- Reduces the depth of wrinkles, fades fine lines, lightens age spots, and promote overall healing of damaged skin.
- Nourishes skin with nutrient rich oils
- Seals in moisture to protect against harsh environmental elements and pollutants
- Hydrates skin and leaves it with a luminous youthful glow
- Lightweight and easy to absorb
- Does not leave the skin feeling greasy
- Anti-inflammatory rich oils reduce irritations
Bakuchiol is a plant based, natural retinol substitute scientifically proven to deliver retinol results without the typical side effects and irritation of retinol. The “New Holy Grail” of skincare.
Rose hip oil:
Known as the “queen of oils”. Rose hip is most well-known for its high concentration of natural vitamin A- the highest of any pure botanical oil. Therefore, it has very potent ability to reduce the depth of wrinkles, fade fine lines, lighten age spots, and promote overall healing of damaged skin.
Crambe abyssinian oil:
Its structure is one of the closest to that of the human skin, making it the perfect non-greasy moisturizer that also helps to regulate overproduction of sebum – great for those with particularly oily skin.
It contains very high concentrations of healthy unsaturated fatty acids – Omega-9, Omega-3 and Omega-6 – and Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C and E. The oil is highly anti-inflammatory thanks to its vitamin E contents. Abundance of both Linoleic and Linolenic acids help with skin regeneration and conditioning.
WHY USE A FACE OIL?
Everyone’s skin produces oils that form a natural barrier to keep moisture in and pollutants out. As we age, or due to specific skin conditions, this natural protective ability diminishes, leaving our skin vulnerable. Glow face oil provides that protection, nourishment and acts as our skin’s little army to protect that moisture.
Tanya Moss, the president of Nayelle, showing how to use our Glow face oil.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply GLOW face oil as your last step of your skincare regime.
- Add 2 drops of GLOW face oil to fingertips.
- Press oil into face, neck and décolleté
- Using it with NAYELLE’s complete regime brings your skin optimum health. Quick tip: Reapply as a quick afternoon touch up over make-up to energize your skin and give a youthful glow.
Crambe abyssinica (abyssinnian) seed oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride (fractioned coconut oil), argania spinose (argan) oil, bakuchiol oil, rosa mosqueta (rose hip) oil, hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) seed oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil.