Springtime Allergies – How To Prevent Itchy Skin
It’s the height of allergy season with both tree and grass pollens hitting the air waves simultaneously. While most individuals experience sneezing, watery or itchy eyes, and red noses, a common symptom of allergies is itchy skin. If you suffer from itchy skin or dry red patches, you need to try Nayelle Probiotic Skincare. Nayelle’s probiotic formulations can help soothe, calm and restore your skin’s balance and end the itchiness.
Causes of Itchy Skin
During the Spring months trees and plants begin to bud creating invisible airborne allergens like mold and pollen. These allergens can create an increased amount of histamine in our system, which causes inflammation, making the skin sensitive. If the skin is highly reactive, it can trigger allergy-related itchiness and even eczema.
How to Prevent Itchy Skin
While you can’t eliminate pollens, ragweed, mold or other causes of allergies, there are some steps you can take to help manage your itchy skin.
- Minimize stress when possible, studies show high amounts of stress can increase histamine and create more adverse allergy reactions.
- A change in your skin care routine may be necessary to calm the inflammation and reduce itchiness.
- It is also important to eat right and drink plenty of water, so your body has the necessary nutrients it needs to effectively manage allergies.
- Some foods have high amounts of histamine in them that can trigger or increase the severity of the seasonal allergies.
- If you spend time outdoors, consider changing your clothes once you return inside.
- Wash your hair every night to remove the pollen and allergens before going to sleep to prevent them from transitioning to your bed linens and pillow.
Combat Skin Allergies with Probiotic Skincare
Nayelle gives you several options to help combat itchy skin caused by allergies:
HYDRATE Probiotic Day Cream – this quickly absorbing, lightweight cream instantly hydrates your skin with its high concentration of fermented snow mushroom… a natural source of hyaluronic acid and a fabulous anti-oxidant.
REJUVENATE Probiotic Night Cream – Rejuvenates your itchy dry skin with a high concentration of fermented sea kelp. This skin nourishing ingredient combined with our fermented snow mushroom and goat milk kefir, provides your skin with essential nutrients for cell regeneration. Wake up with softer happier skin!
NOURISH Probiotic Eye Cream – This little lady is one of a kind and a must try. Not only does NOURSH have Nayelle’s three powerful skin nourishing fermented ingredients, but also a little rockstar ingredient… apple stem cell extract. This ingredient helps to reduce puffiness, and the appearance of fine lines and dark circles.