Glow Face Oil protects and deeply nourishes skin leaving it smooth and glowing. No clogging of pores or greasy feeling.
INGREDIENT HIGHLIGHTS & BENEFITS:
- Nourishes skin with nutrient rich oils to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Protects skin by sealing in moisture and defends against harsh environmental pollutants
- Hydrates skin and leaves it with a luminous glow
- Crambe abyssinian oil is extremely lightweight and absorbent, but it packs up a punch of omega acids, vitamins and antioxidants, without leaving the skin feeling greasy. It’s non-comedogenic, making it ideal for people with oily skin and those suffering with acne.
Crambe abyssinian oil has a unique molecular structure that can’t be found in any other naturally occurring substance. It contains a very high percentage of unsaturated C22 omega-9 fatty acids and an abundance of Omega-3 and Omega-6 acids, as well as Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C and E. It has a very high resistance to oxidation, which means these nourishing ingredients retain their highest potency for a longer period of time.
From a chemical perspective, it’s structure is one of the closest to that of the human skin, which makes not only the perfect non-greasy moisturizer but it also helps regulating the overproduction of sebum – great for those with particularly oily skin.
The oil is highly anti-inflammatory thanks to its vitamin E contents. It also contains an abundance of both Linoleic and Linolenic acids, which are helpful for skin regeneration and conditioning.
The abundance of micronutrients adds lustre to dull skin, giving it a glowing youthful appearance. It provides a light coating on the skin, which helps protect it from pollution and other harsh environmental factors. It is suitable for all skin types.
WHY USE A FACE OIL?
Everyone’s skin produces oils that form a natural barrier to keep moisture in and pollutants out. As we age or due to specific skin conditions, this protective ability diminishes, leaving our skin vulnerable. Glow face oil provides that protection and acts as our skin’s little army to protect that moisture. It seals in and holds that much needed moisture in our skin so fine lines and wrinkles are less noticeable.
Tanya Moss, the president of Nayelle, showing how to use our Glow face oil.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Wash with CLEANSE face wash and pat dry.
- Add 1 drop of GLOW face oil to fingertips and rub to warm oil.
- Press oil into face, neck and décolleté AFTER applying HYDRATE day cream and REJUVENATE night cream.
- Using it with NAYELLE’s complete regime brings your skin optimum health. Quick tip: Reapply as a quick afternoon touch up over make-up to energize your skin and give a youthful glow.
Crambe abyssinica (abyssinnian) seed oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride (fractioned coconut oil), argania spinose (argan) oil, bakuchiol, rosa mosqueta (rose hip) oil, hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) seed oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil.